ACTIVE after 50™
ACTIVE after 50 is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of state and federal law.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, date and time/time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
-Webforms, registration forms, surveys, sweepstakes, or contests. These forms require users to give contact information (name, e-mail, phone, address). Contact information from the registration form is used only to send material relating to the event/course/purpose for which it was collected and will not be sold to another party.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
• Device Information: We use Browser-IP-address information and anonymous-browser history to report information about site accesses and for profiling purposes. This information is used to improve Web presentation and utilization. IP address information may also be used for troubleshooting purposes and to screen for potential risk and fraud
• Order Information: We collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Also, when we need to communicate with you about the order. Additionally, to screen our orders for potential risk or fraud. Finally, when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
• Communication back to individuals who contact us via the site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us do any of the activities as described above.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
CUSTOMERS IN EUROPE – YOUR RIGHTS
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
PRIVACY STATEMENT REVISIONS
This Privacy Statement was last revised on September 27th, 2021. We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the web site.
If we make a significant change to our Privacy Statement, we will post a notice on the homepage of our web site for a period of time after the change is made.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR EXTERNAL SITES
This website may contain links to other web sites. Some of those web sites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of web sites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of web sites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this website, we recommend that you review each web site’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
We do not control the content or information practices of external organizations.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to bring anything important to our attention, please Contact Us
San Diego, California, United States